Skip to content
- Extended Submission Deadline: The extended submission deadline to OMN 2018 is
22 29 April 2018 (23h59 Hawaii Standard Time (HST, UCT-10)).
- Submission Proccess: Submissions to OMN 2018 are 2 page papers in IEEE Conference Proceedings Format (template available for download). An abstract of maximum 100 words is required during the submission process (can be identical to the abstract in the submitted paper). The submission site can be accessed via http://omn2018.exordo.com. Create an account for your submission and follow the instructions through the submission process.
- Contribution Formats: Submissions can be either Oral or Poster Presentations. Oral Presentations are 12 minutes + 3 minutes discussion, for Poster Presentations, 2 Poster Sessions are planned. Authors can specify a preference for Poster or Oral Presentations during the submission process.
- Review: Papers will be peer reviewed by the Technical Program Committee.
- Notice of Acceptance: Authors will receive a notice of acceptance by 29 May 2018.
- Template: Please use the IEEE Template for 2 page paper submissions to OMN 2018.
- Poster Format: There is no specific template for posters. Posters need to be in large format, printed assemblies of A4 or Letter formats are not accepted. There is no poster printing service provided by the conference organizers.
- IEEE Copyright: For accepted papers, IEEE Copyright Form needs to be signed to be included in IEEE Xplore.